MetaServer RT DDE version records quotations from any DDE-source and update charts of TradeStation2000i/ProSuite2000i Products or MetaStock 6.52/7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x (eSignal version) in real time.
The DDE Dynamic Data Exchange protocol is used by many data vendors including ActivePlus/WinBis, Bloomberg, CQG, Fainex, MetaTrader 3 and 4, OASE, Reuters, Sfinx NDK, TFD/EuroBench etc. but this is just a few of the existing data vendors utilizing the DDE protocol in their services. This method of data exchange is growing more and more popular among price data vendors due to quality, speed and accessibility provided by the protocol and due to its widespread use by quality vendors. Another advantage is that DDE can be used to exchange data with any statistic or trading programs using it, for instance, Microsoft Excel.
Crating a standalone conversion program for this protocol was necessary firs of all because many traders cannot fully exploit the benefits of DDE for lack of knowledge and the necessary software.
Full compatibility of data from any vendor with Omega and MetaStock.
Now it is possible to download data from any source in DDE format directly to Omega or MetaStock. This widens the selections of possible data vendors by several orders of magnitude!
Possibility of using several date vendors' services
A single user can combine the advantages of several data vendors by just configuring the MetaServer. It will do the rest itself.
No need to keep a separate converter for every data feed
Now one needs only one converter for all DDE data feeds. No need to keep a separate converter for every data feed
- Supporting portfolios with large numbers of instruments;
- High robustness;
- Optimized using of computer resource's;
- Flexible data collection templates which allows you to configure the quote records to store in TradeStation or MetaStock;
- Automatic calculation of the middle price for instruments;
- High speed data processing using our PassThrough Feed (tm) technology;
- Data collection schedule;
- Custom-written Data filtering DLLs;
- DDE link templates to help you configure DDE links to your data feed .
- New in 3.2 version! Calculating your own symbols/indicators using built-in MetaScript scripting language in real time.
- New in 3.2 version! Multiplying prices by defined value in real time;
- New in 3.2 version! Dividing prices by defined value in real time;
- New in 3.2 version! Dividing defined value by price in real time;
- New in 3.2 version! Starting and stopping of individual symbol.
- New in 3.2 version! Find/Replace symbol feature.
- New in 3.2 version! Support of work under Windows Firewall (a part of Windows XP ServicePack 2).