OnDemand Server supports following charting and analytical software:|
Ninja Trader, Ami Broker and MT Predictor
and available for following data feeds:
IQFeed - powered by DTN service;
eSignal - powered by eSignal service;
InteractiveBrokers TWS - powered by InteractiveBrokers service;
Download demo verrsion...
Buy it now!
OnDemandServer alows the analytical and
charting programs work with data feeds wich are not originally supported. The DataOnDemand technology allows to access real time
and historical data so, that the all data maintenance work is provided by OnDemand Server in background. The user can simply type symbol
name in Create Chart Window, or by typing
the new symbol in Format Symbol Window if
you already have a chart displayed. Your charting software
then requests missed data for that security from data feed. The data are being loaded into the chart directly and updated in real time.
New! Onemand Server 4.0 is released! Among several performance improvements it has the following absolutely
* TradeStation 8.x/9.x support;
* TradeStation 8.x/9.x RadarScreen support.
* Ninja Trader, Ami Broker and MT Predictor support;
* Built-in local data and symbol cache database. Every historical data requested by TradeStation will be stored on your local drive and
then when you open the same chart next time, only absent data will be requested from an online data feed.
This speeds up data processing and decreases Internet traffic;
* Cache Server - a full-functional database program, which will help you to manage cached data: edit bad ticks, delete wrong bars or ticks
or add new;
* Import historical data into SmartCache Server from ASCII text files using most advanced File processing templates similar to our
HistoryCentre software. This will allow you to process almost all possible formats of txt data files;
* Export stored data into ASCII text file;
* Work with data in offline mode.
Make sure your have valid subscription for your data feed and the PC has:
* TradeStation 8.x/9.x and higher
* TradeStation/ProSuite 2000i Build 822 installed. (Please note, RadarScreen and OptionStation is currently not supported)
* MetaStock Professional (eSignal version) 7.x - 11.x
* Valid data feed subscription.
* Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows XP(x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista(x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7(x64)
* 1 GHz Pentium IV
* 512 MB RAM
* 100 MB available disk space
* Cable modem, DSL, ISDN, T1 or T3 Internet connectivity